Tragedy in Ghana
Amoah Kwaku is a very sweet man and one of our primary partners in Ghana. Our leadership team visited Ghana and saw Amoah and his family just over a month ago. Amoah has
been an incredible resource for us, working to get as many children in his area sponsored as possible. On Thursday, August 27, the house Amoah and his family were living in caught on fire. We are heartbroken to share the news that this fire took the lives of Amoah's 6 year old daughter Nanette and 8 year old son Aaron. Thankfully Amoah, his wife and 3 other children survived, but they are now going through a horrible time of grief. Amoah and his family are extremely poor, and we would like to reach out to them in this time of unimaginable tragedy! We are currently raising money to help Amoah with the funeral expenses and home repairs. We would love to be able to show Amoah how much his hard work is appreciated by being able to relieve his concerns about money at this time. If you are interested in donating to Amoah and his family, please click here. This will take you to a Go Fund Me account that has been set up to support Amoah and his family. All the money donated to this account will go directly to Amoah.
Thank you very much for your continued partnership as we work together to break the cycle of poverty! We are grateful for your love and support of the children.